WyoGives, an initiative of the Wyoming Nonprofit Network, is a statewide 24-hour online fundraising event that is designed to bring Wyoming together as one community to raise money and awareness for Wyoming’s nonprofits. The 4th annual WyoGives will take place Wednesday, July 12, 2023, with 250+ organizations participating, including the Park County Library Foundation.
The Park County Library Foundation (PCLF) is the fundraising arm for the Park County Library System, helping to ensure the future growth of the library, to fund innovative programs and new materials, and help to expand library services.
Donations to PCLF have funded:
- Mobile Outreach Van & Community Outreach Activities
- Updated Materials for the Health Resource Center
- Improvements and Repairs for the Kids’ Library Furniture
- County-wide Winter and Summer Reading Programs
- Roku Devices & Streaming Services for Library Patrons
- Pardner’s Café Sponsorship & Patio Furniture
- Funds for the New UW Extension Garden Outside our Cody Library
- Winter AuthorFest
- Park County Seed Library
- Nature Kits for Library Patrons
- Movie Licensing
- Subscriptions to Value Line, Wall St. Journal, and Billings Gazette
- Receptions for Library Programs
- Assisted Creative Aging Program
DREAMS CAN COME TRUE WITH GENEROUS DONORS – LIKE YOU!
Your donations during WyoGives Day will be matched 1:1 up to $1,000 per donor, until the $1 million Hughes Charitable Foundation WyoGives match pool is expended. Subsequent donations will be matched 1:1 up to $500 per donor, until the $75,000 Blue Cross Blue Shield WyoGives match is expended.
If you’d like to donate, please visit our giving day website on July 12th between 12:00 a.m. and 11:59 p.m. MST.