Cody Kids’ Library
- Sign up at the library any time starting June 1st and receive folder with calendar + surprises. (PLEASE BRING YOUR FOLDER WITH YOU EVERYTIME YOU COME!)
- Every day you read (or listen) you earn a ticket. Some days you’ll read more than others: try to read about 20 minutes per day.
- Non-reading activities (on the back of the calendar) should be done at home & earn one ticket each.
- Tickets are used to support local kindnesses!
- Plus, for every 5 tickets you earn, you’ll get a chance to win a weekly raffle prize!
Last day to get tickets is Saturday, July 31. The kindness picnic will be on Friday, August 6th (drop by between 11 & 1).
Cody Library Teen Room
How does Summer Reading in Teen Room work this year?
- You can sign up on-line (anytime) or in person (June 1st or after)
- You will receive a bingo card, as well as June and July calendars
- Most activities will have a sign up, therefore you might want to get in as soon as possible to secure your spot.
- You will receive 3 tickets per bingo, 15 tickets for a black out.
- You will receive tickets for attending library activities
- Your tickets can go into the “Kindness Cans” or prize cans
- We have 5 grand prize baskets. Winners will be drawn after July 31st. Winners can be pick up their prizes at the Summer Reading celebration picnic on August 6th
- There will be prizes each week as well as some additional prizes.
- The greatest gift will be for yourself. You will have the opportunity to increase your vocabulary, increase your reading level, learn new things, and find some awesome books to read at your public library.
Teen Room ~ Cody ~ Ms. Shelly ~ 307-527-1889 [email protected]
You choose what you read!
You can read any genre.
• Adult, teen and children’s
• Big books or small books
• Yellow books or Blue books
• Nonfiction or Fiction
• JUST READ!!
Cody Adult Summer Reading Program
- There is no official sign up, your participation is your entry
- Read as little or as much as you like
- Fill out a summer reading form for each book you listen to or read
- Come enjoy some of our summer reading programs for an extra entry
- Adults will participate in Kindness Tickets too
- Last day for entries is July 31, 2021
June 23 Katherine Clarkson – Gardening in Wyoming
July 6 Author Anna Sale
July 8 Author Anne MacKinnon
July 13 K9 Hide & Seek with Kris Brock
July 23 Author Shirley Ann Higuchi