USED BOOK SALE: Looking for your next book? There are thousands to choose from at the Friends book sale held every Friday from 1 to 3 PM and on the first Saturday of each month from 10 AM to 1 PM. Prices range from 10 cents to $2 with most books priced at only 50 cents! Located in the basement of the library.
While the Park County Library Foundation Board operates as a long-range fund-raising body for all of the county’s libraries, our Friends group concentrates on the short-term projects that will enhance our local library services.
What We Do
- Sponsor book sales throughout the year
- Occasionally hold other fund-raising events
- Help the librarians celebrate National Library Week in April
- Present programs for entertainment and information for all ages
- Provide funds for Summer Reading prizes
- Buy materials and equipment to meet immediate needs and provide “extras”
for the library
How You Can Help
Join the Friends of Powell Branch Library. Bring us your enthusiasm and your ideas. Help us with our projects. Attend our meetings. Volunteer to help with our book sales. Help us set our agenda. Donate your time and/or money. We are here for you . . . and for your family. Let us know what you would like us to schedule for your enjoyment and participation. Have fun and be involved!
If you would like more information about the Friends, please call the library at 754-8828.