What a great day for a Summer Reading Picnic! Thanks everyone!
Learn more about child Internet Safety: NetSmartz Workshop
The Children’s Department invites you to come enjoy its wonderful facilities in our beautiful library. You may reach us by phone at our direct number: (307) 527-1884 or via email. You can also follow us on Twitter! Please like us on Facebook, too! We are “codykidsread”.
Here is our complete August calendar…Take a look!
That popular time of year ended July 30! So many Cody businesses and individuals make it a better world for our kids, and we are grateful.
Keep in mind: We have something for EVERYONE who participated, even if it’s not a raffle prize! Also, we do NOT make phone calls about prizes – just stop by at your earliest convenience.
REGULAR SCHOOL YEAR PROGRAMMING
- Toddler Time every Monday morning from 10:00-10:20 for ages 1-3 with parent or caregiver. Short stories with music and movement, all to develop a comfort in the library as well as love for great stories. It’s also a fun networking time for adults! No sign-up is necessary – please join us whenever you can.
- Story Time every Tuesday and Wednesday morning from 10:00-10:45 for ages 3-6 with parent or caregiver. Longer stories, along with music, games and fingerplays followed by a related craft or activity. No sign-up needed – we hope you can come! (Note: The Tuesday and Wednesday sessions are identical.)
Keep in mind… “Children are made readers on the laps of their parents.”
-Author Emilie Buchwald
Feel free to e-mail the children’s librarian with questions or comments.
Homework Help For Kids
(For more resources, go to gowyld.net)
- Encyclopaedia Britannica
- NoveList Plus K-8
- Explora for Primary School — A general research database designed for students in grades K-5.
- Explora Secondary School — Secondary School is targeted for reasearchers in grades 6-12.
- Grzimek’s Animal Life Encyclopedia
- National Geographic Kids
- Bookflix connect at the library | connect from home Stories for kids!