“Season’s Reading” Gingerbread House Contest
December 2 - December 4
Enjoy the lighter side of the Christmas season with a gingerbread house competition at the Cody Library.
There are 2 categories for entry into the contest; adult, youth, and family/team.
All entries should be brought to the Park County Library-Cody on Thursday, December 2nd, 3-6pm, Friday, December 3rd, and no later than Saturday, December 4th 10am-noon.
The library circulation desk will receive and approve the entries.
Entries will remain on display through Saturday, December 18th, and should be picked up on Saturday, December 18th by 4pm. Any houses remaining after 4 PM will be discarded.
- Homes can be constructed of gingerbread, candy or any sweets.
- All decorations on the house must be 100% edible.
- Homes will be judged based on overall appearance, imagination, and theme interpretation.
- Dimension on the platform must be no larger than 18″X18″.
- Individuals or teams can enter. This is a great opportunity for family fun or team building!