The Library is now open for browsing Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 9:00 – 5:00. (25 person limit at any one time) Limited services. NO COMPUTERS, STUDY ROOMS OR SEATING.
Summer Reading begins June 1 ends Aug 1. Summer Reading will be a little different than past years.
Here are a few easy steps to a GREAT summer reading experience.
- Download the readerzone app
- Create an account
- Sign in to our program using code: ad3b7
- Choose what group your goal would be closest to
You will have the opportunity to pick up non-reading activities to complete for tickets
You will earn two tickets for every reading and non-reading challenge you complete
Each person who makes their reading goal will receive a special prize at the completion of Summer Reading
All completed challenges must be turned in by August 1.
What a great place to complete your homework – Middle School Students can ride bus #5 or #17 to come to the library after school.
Hours of Operation ~ Contact us at 307-527-1889
Curbside – Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday 9:00-5:00
Announcing HOOPLA! Instantly borrow eBooks, audiobooks, comics, movies, and more. 24/7 with your library card.
Looking for Practice Tests for ACT, PSAT, SAT, scholarship sources, college preparation in general?
- Universal Class– Access 500+ Online Courses FREE! with your Library Card. Underwritten by The Friends of the Cody Library.
- Learning Express Library – practice exams for GED, ACT, real estate, nursing, citizenship & more.