New Books! Thanks to Soroptimist International of Cody, a service organization dedicated to “Improving the lives of women and girls through programs leading to social and economic empowerment.” This year’s grant was used to purchase 25 new books.
· Women’s Work: Stories from Pioneering Women Shaping Our Workforce by Chris Crisman
· Ordinary Insanity: Fear and the Silent Crisis of Motherhood in America by Sarah Menkedick
· Jet Girl: My Life in War, Peace, and the Cockpit of the Navy’s Most Lethal Aircraft, the F/A-18 Super Hornet by Caroline Johnson
· Strange Situation: A Mother’s Journey into the Science of Attachment by Bethany Saltman
· The Highly Sensitive Parent: Be Brilliant in Your Role, Even When the World Overwhelms You by Elaine N. Aron, Ph.D.
· She Proclaims: Our Declaration of Independence from a Man’s World by Jennifer Palmieri
· Divergent Mind by Jenara Nerenberg