- Cody General Interest Calendar
- Cody Teen Calendar, October 2017
- Cody Kid’s Calendar, October 2017
- Powell Calendar, October 2017
- Meeteetse Newsletter, October 2017
- NW Wyoming Rocks Kindness Project
What if you could search the library collections across Wyoming from the comfort of your home? Using your Online Library Account you can do just that and more. You may renew material (except DVDs) that you borrowed from the Park County Public Libraries. You may place holds on material at no cost within the Park County Library System (Powell, Cody & Meeteetse). Still can’t find what you are looking for? Katherine Thompson explains Inter Library Loan or ILL. Which, for a small fee to cover postage, allows you to borrow material from other Wyoming Libraries.
“My List” is a handy tool for keeping track of books for research or to borrow in the future. Grace Solie shares her method in the third video below.
You may place holds & renew material. Watch how Katherine Thompson does it.
Maybe you want a book or movie from another Wyoming Library. We call that Inter Library Loan or ILL. Thank you for the excellent explanation, Katherine.
Watch how Grace Solie uses “My List” in her Library Account. More “My List” info from the Wyoming State Library here.
What are you waiting for?!? Grab your library card & get going. Call us if you have forgotten your PIN; Cody 527-1880; Powell 754-8828; Meeteetse 868-2248. We can look it up or try WYLD That’s the default PIN.
- Library cards expire annually. Call 527-1880 during open hours. We can help.
- Library privileges can be blocked for fines.
- The default PIN is wyld.
- Choose Wyoming State Library for the participating library.
- Tutorials are available on each resource page. Look for a ‘fly out’ on the right hand side of the screen. For more tutorials visit The Wyoming State Library Academy at my.nicheacademy.com/wyld.