10 a.m. – 2 p.m. WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 19 — Laura King, Health Council Certified Application Counselor, will be in Grizzly Hall at Park County Public Library in Cody to help people through the process of enrolling in the Health Insurance Marketplace.
Open enrollment began on November 15, 2014 and ends February 15, 2015.
· HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT ENROLLING?
· NEED ASSISTANCE ENROLLING
· NEED TO CHANGE YOUR EXISTING PLAN?
To apply, bring the following:
- Birth dates, social security number(s) or document numbers for legal immigrants
- Pay stubs, W-2 forms, or wage and tax statements
- Policy number for any current health insurance
- Information about any health insurance offered through work
- Personal email address (or be prepared to create an email address)
For more information contact: Laura King, Health Council Certified Application Counselor at 307-254-0751, visit healthcare.gov, call 2-1-1 for immediate inquiry or go to the Wyoming Department of Insurance website at doi.wyo.gov.
Can’t make this session? Enroll Wyoming will be at the library from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 17.