Specialty Crop Farming in the Northern Rocky Mountain High Plains Desert: Soil Fertility, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 28 will concentrate on soil health. Due to limited space, registration is requested. Here’s the link
- Caitlin Price Youngquist – Soil Scientist, Washakie County, Wyo. UW Extension Office
- Brad Holliday, Holliday Farms, Dayton, WY
- Frank Wallis, EZ-Rocking Ranch, Recluse, WY
- Mike Sartorie, Sartorie Farms, Billings, MT
- USDA National Resources Conservation Service – High Tunnel Grants
- Arthur Mennier, National Weather Service – Climate change and the Bighorn Basin.
This workshop relates to the “Food Hub” workshop, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Saturday, March 14.
Elijah Cobb photo of Scott Richard. Taken during the filming of From Farm to Fork, Wyoming PBS.